Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is Your Food Weakness?

Mine is pizza!

Well not this pizza exactly ... 

















Getting closer ... 






















The tuna fish pizza tasted alright but one time was enough.

















There is just something about it ... thin crust, thick crust, just cheese, or with all the toppings I just love it. I've gotten better at treating it as a treat and not leaving it as a viable dinner option but I can't have just one slice. I can go to a pizzeria and just order a couple slices but that's not quite the same. If I get delivery I'll eat half the pizza and if I make a frozen pizza there is a good chance I'll eat the whole thing.

So what is your food weakness? How do you deal with it? Moderation or abstaining? Only for special occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment